What You'll Need...
If you think you have what it takes to be on the other side of this counter
Do You Have What it Takes?
We are currently seeking owners who have:
- A background in the restaurant industry,
- Experience in managing a team of employees
- A lot of energy and passion for quality food
Funding Your Franchise
- The franchise fee is $35,000
- If you’re looking to open additional restaurants, the franchise fee is reduced by $5,000 per unit, with a minimum fee of $20,000 for the 4th unit and beyond.
- We work with various 3rd party lenders who are familiar with our franchise that may be able to help.
Other investment requirements
- Minimum liquid assets: $250,000
- Minimum net worth: $1,000,000
- Initial investment: $585,200–$882,100
- Royalty and marketing fees: 5% royalty, 1% national advertising, and 2% local marketing
- Term of franchise agreement: 10 years with three 10-year options (if you meet renewal requirements)
Filling the void of great bagels, one town at a time.
What bagel lover's have to say
The best place to get a Bagel in Long Beach. The lines might be long if you go on a Sunday morning in summer but the lines move fast and it's totally worth the wait. My go to is a sesame bagel but I also love the BLTs here as well
- Gen D.
Just renovated, it's amazing. The same delicious bagels with nice new seating area and clean environment
- Andrew L.
This LI Bagel cafe has the BEST bagels I have ever had in my life. They're still soft and delicious 3 days after picking them up when wrapped tightly at home. Their breakfast choices are also great. They make a great avocado toast with tomato, red onion and egg sandwich which is delicious.
- Tara J.
Love the Bagel Cafe ! The staff is super friendly and quick with your order. Food is delicious and coffee is always fresh. The FDNY loves Antoinette!!